- Explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace on a private guided tour
- Go with a guide—get more out of your trip than you would exploring solo
- Stroll along the South Rim Trail and enjoy lunch at El Tovar lodge
- With someone else driving, you’re free to soak up the views
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return to your hotel in the Sedona, Arizona area. 2 person minimum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passports are not needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY First Class Charter Tours of Sedona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour.