4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
This medicine wheel ceremony is a deep dive into the spiritual energies that many believe Sedona offers its visitors. Join a Cherokee elder for a traditional medicine wheel ceremony using a wheel made by the Lakota tribe. This hands-on tour includes personalized attention as your guide walks you through your fears, illusions, and truths for a potentially transformational experience.
- Sedona medicine wheel ceremony
- Traditional ceremony highlights Sedona spiritual life
- Learn first-hand about traditions among some American Indian tribes
- Highly personalized tour directly addresses each member of your group
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced Professional guide
Grandmother Toltec Wisdom
Lakota Medicine Wheel
Birth Animal Totems
Directions, Cycles, and Processes
Sage and herbs
Drums and Rattles
Departure & Return
333 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- standing around the medicine wheel for a longer time. chairs can be provided if requested.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sedona Spirit Journeys, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sedona Medicine Wheel and Vortex Journeys 4 hr ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sedona Medicine Wheel and Vortex Journeys 4 hr ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 40144P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSedonaUnique Experiences - ArizonaBus Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaUnique Experiences - FlagstaffBus Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffUnique Experiences - ScottsdaleBus Tours - ScottsdaleHalf-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory