- Pass through the town of Sedona, including Jordan Park
- Make your way to Boynton Canyon, and admire the red-rock mountain area
- Hear interesting American Indian legends from your guide
- See filming locations for old Hollywood westerns
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pick your seat on the wooden trolley. The trolley has open sides, so you can take in sights as you ride. As you go through Sedona, look out for Jordan Park. This park is the site of the former homestead of Walter and Ruth Jordan and the current site of the Sedona Heritage Museum.
Enjoy stories about the town and American Indian legends as you journey to Boynton Canyon. The views from the vehicle make it easy to admire the beautiful red rock the canyon is known for. Pass by places that were once used as filming locations for old Hollywood westerns. Your guide also stops your group on the road at spots and landmarks he or she thinks you should definitely snap pictures of. At the end of your tour, relax on a short ride back to where you began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Rock Magic Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Boynton Canyon Trolley Tour from Sedona.
- "Be prepared to take an extra layer of clothes and a hat as it gets cold with the wind near the winter season." See review