4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Entrance Fees to the Museums mentioned on the itinerary
Departure & Return
Kusadasi Cruise Port• We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding the following sign 'IGLESIAS TOUR TURKEY - MEETING FOR EPHESUS SHORE EXCURSIONS'. • We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port. Our team will be there for 60 minutes, after 60 minutes passed your ship ducked to the port, our team will leave with the rest of the group. And, this may cause you to miss your experience if you are not there on time. • The best way of being sure about the timing is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEST TURKEY TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour
4 to 6 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSelçukShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory