- A small-group, all-inclusive sightseeing tour of Ephesus, with Virgin Mary House
- Get a peek at Artemis Temple, and opt for a leather-making or carpet-weaving demonstration
- Small-group tours are capped at 15 people for personalized attention from your guide
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore one of the world’s seven wonders with a guided visit of the ruins
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After you sent your resevation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time; especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action
- Pick-up and Drop-off services available from the Hotels which is centrally located in Kusadasi or Selcuk Towns
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up and Drop-off services availabile from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEST TURKEY TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms