- Full-day Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour from Selçuk
- Choose a small group tour for a personal experience
- See natural and historic landmarks
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hear stories about the ancient people who flocked to Pamukkale’s mineral-rich water, then follow your guide to some of the best formations—don’t miss the ‘Cotton Castle,’ where thousands of years of mineral deposits have taken the shape of a frozen waterfall. After your walking tour, enjoy free time to visit the site on your own, snapping photos of the eerie landscape and taking in pool after pool.
In the nearby city of Hierapolis, step into the ancient world: see ruined temples and spa-like baths, a towering arch, necropolis and theater. Learn how the inhabitants paid their respects to local nymphs in the nymphaeum, then see how the pagan structures gave way to churches and St. Philip’s martyrium. Soak up views of the landscape on the return trip to the coast, then finish the day at your Selçuk hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaturka Ephesus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.