8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Leave the modern streets of Kusadasi behind and discover the ancient city of Ephesus on a private 6-hour tour. The flexible itinerary allows you to take your time and only visit the locations that interest you. With private transportation at your disposal, you’re able to zip from place to place comfortably and efficiently. Your tour may also include visits to the House of the Virgin Mary and Artemis Temple.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Relax in private round-trip transportation
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Selcuk Efes, Acarlar, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
- Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and plenty of sunscreen as shade is limited
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- Ephesus: 100 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of 9 Euros)
- House of Mary: 45Turkish Lira (Equivalent of 5 Euros)
- Temple of Artemis: Free of Charge
- Sirince Village: Free of charge
- Isa Bey Mosque: Free of Charge
- Terrace Houses:45 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of 4 Euros)
- Basilica of St. John: 20 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of 2 Euros)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Ephesus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We opted to visit the local craftsmen (pottery, carpet and leather shops) which was optional." See review
Product code: 74036P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukShore Excursions - Aegean CoastFood Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastMarkets - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - KusadasiFood Tours - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiMarkets - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiFull-day Tours - KusadasiShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory