4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Make the most of your time in port, with this private half-day shore excursion and discover the glory of ancient Ephesus, one of Turkey’s most popular UNESCO World Heritage sites. Your guide picks you up from Kusadasi port and leads you on a walking tour of Ephesus’ most striking ruins, including the Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Celsius library and Temple of Hadrian. See the Grand Theater, where Saint Paul preached; the Terrace houses, where the aristocracy resided; and the Arcadian Way, along which Anthony and Cleopatra once rode.
- Explore Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Private half-day shore excursion
- Visit landmarks like the Odeon, Temple of Hadrian, and Arcadian Way
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or port
Saved to wishlist!
Professional registered driver
Licensed professional Tour Guide
Traditional Turkish Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from the Kusadasi Port
- Kusadasi Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ada Vegas Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion From Kusadasi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion From Kusadasi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion From Kusadasi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ephesus Shore Excursion From Kusadasi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory