6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk in the shadows of Gods in the comfort of a private tour from Izmir. Including the ancient city of Ephesus, sacred temple of Artemis, and House of the Virgin Mary, professional guides will recount tales of historical figures such as Mark Antony, Cleopatra, and Alexander the Great, each who walked the very same marble streets. This tour provides the perfect blend of architecture, art, and ancient opulence.
- Private, personally guided tour with lunch and site entrance fees included
- Hear exotic tales of ancient wonders and history-making wars and heroes
- Stops include; Ephesus, Temple of Artemis and the House of the Virgin Mary
- Free hotel transfers to and from Izmir in air-conditioned private vehicles
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Turkish Lunch
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel lobby in Izmir City Center and Izmir Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, passengers must provide hotel name
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Curio Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour from Izmir to Ephesus, Artemission, Virgin Mary House incl. Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour from Izmir to Ephesus, Artemission, Virgin Mary House incl. Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour from Izmir to Ephesus, Artemission, Virgin Mary House incl. Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour from Izmir to Ephesus, Artemission, Virgin Mary House incl. Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukBus Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiBus Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory