12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver and Ticket Boat Transfers ( Sharing Boat )
2 Hour Snorkeling at 2 Different Spots with Professional Snorkeling Instructor
All Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Life Jacket), Shower and Changing Room Facilities
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 60 years
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Uluwatu Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Uluwatu Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Uluwatu Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling and Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliDining Experiences - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - KutaDining Experiences - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranDining Experiences - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory