8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of the superb swimming and snorkeling spots on isolated Nusa Penida, but without the hassle of hiring your own snorkeling gear or researching where to swim. On this private tour of the island visit a range of beaches and bays and take your time exploring them, both on land and underwater. Snorkel at a few locations like Manta Bay and Gamat Bay and get the perfect picture to remember your trip by at Kelingking Beach.
- Swim, snorkel and spot colorful tropical fish at several other Penida bays
- With free Wi-Fi on board your transport, don’t wait until Bali to upload your snaps
- Get around in private transportation, including pick-up from and return to your hotel
- Complimentary lunch provided as part of your tour itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Private transportations hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide a private pickup for you from your hotel. Please let us know your hotel name added to the note before purchasing for this tour. We pick-up at most locations in Bali, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Thanks!
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Bali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nusa Penida Snorkeling Adventure (Private & All-Inclusive)
8 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours MarketsPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranUnderground Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory