10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine monkeys, markets, and magnificent views on this unforgettable full-day tour of some of the highlights of Bali. Observe free-roaming grey macaques at the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary; browse the handicrafts stalls at Ubud market; then marvel over Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces. That’s not all: tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (included) in Kintamani, looking out over Mount Batur and Lake Batur; sample Kopi Luwak at a local coffee plantation and take part in a traditional water ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple.
- Full-day private tour of Ubud and Kintamani including hotel pick up
- Meet the monkeys at the Ubud Monkey Forest
- Admire views of the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, Lake Batur and Mount Batur
- Indulge in traditional Indonesian cuisine and Kopi Luwak coffee
- Experience a purification ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple
- Great value tour includes lunch and round-trip hotel transfers
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This private day trip to Ubud offers a more intimate experience than the typical group sightseeing trip.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip: Highlights of Ubud & Mount Batur Volcano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip: Highlights of Ubud & Mount Batur Volcano?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip: Highlights of Ubud & Mount Batur Volcano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip: Highlights of Ubud & Mount Batur Volcano
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory