Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
32 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
27 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don’t travel all the way to Sentosa without tickets in hand. Book in advance for Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, a tropical wonderland alive with colorful butterflies and fascinating insects. Scorpions, stick insects, and a hands-on learning journey that shows how a caterpillar magically transforms into a butterfly will fascinate kids.
- Immerse in a magical wonderland of fluttering butterflies
- Soak up the scents, sights, and sounds of a real tropical rainforest
- See bizarre creatures such as scorpions and stick insects
- Learn about the butterfly’s unusual lifecycle
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointButterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, 51 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island 099702 Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will be required to display this confirmation and redeem your admission tickets at the ticketing counters
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Butterfly Park Insect Kingdom
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 58724P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangCategory