Are you interested in?
Universal Studios Singapore Tours
24 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
32 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
38 Tours & Activities
1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
One of Southeast Asia’s top theme parks, Universal Studios Singapore delivers cutting-edge rides, family-friendly shows, and a wealth of attractions from your favorite movies and TV shows. Whether your taste runs to rapids, 3D thrills, epic roller coasters, or Sesame Street, you’re sure to find something to love. One-way transfers from downtown Singapore hotels get you there with ample time to enjoy it all.
- Prebook tickets for Universal Studios Singapore, a Sentosa signature
- Enjoy seven distinct zones from Egypt to Hollywood to outer space
- Thrill to the Battlestar Galactica dual coaster, Transformers 3D, and more
- Convenient 1-way transfers get you there in plenty of time
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to Universal Studios Singapore
One-way Transfer to Universal Studios Singapore
All foods, drinks and snacks and purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointUniversal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- All attractions are included in your admission ticket with the exception of special ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights.
- Your admission ticket is valid for an entire day. Please obtain a re-entry hand stamp upon exit. A valid stamp and ticket must be presented for re-entry.
- For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes* as you may get wet at select attractions. Please be properly clothed at all times. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
- Lockers are available for storage; charges apply.
- Closing times vary from day to day and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outdoor attractions may close temporarily in the event of lightning risk.
- As Universal Studios Singapore does not close for inclement weather, tickets will be non-refundable.
- Please check the Rider’s Guide for more information on height, weight and/or health restrictions for various attractions. You may pick up the Rider’s Guide at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. No refund, change of date allowed once ticket is issued
- There are no shower facilities for guests in the park.
- Universal Studios Singapores has a large variety of eateries catering to Halal and Vegetarian diets
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Singapore will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Some rides are not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Universal Studios Singapore with 1 way Hotel transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Universal Studios Singapore with 1 way Hotel transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Universal Studios Singapore with 1 way Hotel transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Universal Studios Singapore with 1 way Hotel transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksUniversal Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSentosa IslandTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurUniversal Theme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaUniversal Theme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - PenangUniversal Theme Parks - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangCategory