Explore our promoted experiences
- See the wild side of Seoul on a bar crawl and nightlife tour
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Meet travelers from around the world and see an important part of Korea's culture
Departure & Return
Thursday/Saturday-Hongdae: 20.00PM – 21.30PM @ RetroGameBar 3rd Floor Closest Subway Station is Sangsu Station on Line 6 and exit 1. (Search on Google Maps: RetroGameBar) or (서교동 407-26, Seoul, Korea) or (407-26 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
Itaewon(Fridays): 20.00PM – 21.30PM @ Route66 Search on G00gle or Maps for: 164-1, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul From Itaewon Station, walk straight out from Exit 4 and after 4 minutes Route66 iwill be on your left hand. It's on the main street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. You must bring a valid ID with you that shows your date of birth (NO PHOTOCOPIES)
- 2. Dress code is casual but NO gym clothing like shorts, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, sandals, sweatpants, track pants etc.
- 3. You must be born in or before 2002 in order to join us and not more than 40.
- 4. Any misbehavior will not be tolerated! Be nice and cool to your fellow pub crawlers, hosts, and bar/club personnel!
- Near public transportation
- 5. In most clubs smoking is allowed, you must be OK with that
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.