- Evening culinary and history tour of the historic Jongro District
- Visit three off-the-beaten-path restaurants you might not find on your own
- Try authentic Korean dishes and hear the culinary history behind each from a guide
- Small group of 10 people or fewer means an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Infront of the entrance 6(Outside), the guide will be holding a sign saying 'Seoul Hunters'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is a 18 years-old
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul Hunters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historic Jongro District Authentic Food Tour in Seoul.
- "Meeting up was very easy - I suggest taking the metro." See review