6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take advantage of the fact that Bukhansan National Park is within the city limits of Seoul on a trekking tour that ensures you spend less time traveling and more time exploring the granite peaks of Mt. Bukhansan. This small-group tours tailors the pace of the hike to the fitness of the group and ensures you don’t get lost on trails that can be confusing for first-time visitors.
- Guarantee the best views of Seoul from one of Korea's highest peaks
- An ideal choice of activity for lovers of the outdoors
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch(Lunch Box on a Mountain)
Driving Guide and Mountain Expert
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal snacks and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any Hotel, Motel, BnB, Guest House in Seoul
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children(Over 10Years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable Dress and Walking Shoes
- A moderate and higher amount of walking is involved
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bukhansan Hiking (More Members, Less Cost per Person)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoul4WD Tours - IncheonSporting Events - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonNature and Wildlife - IncheonExtreme - IncheonWalking Tours - Incheon4WD Tours - YonginSporting Events - YonginBus Tours - YonginNature and Wildlife - YonginExtreme - YonginWalking Tours - Yongin4WD Tours - JeonjuSporting Events - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuExtreme - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuCategory
Bongeunsa TempleNational Museum of KoreaBukchon Hanok VillageYeouido ParkTapgol ParkDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Deoksugung Garosu-gilKorean Folk VillageWoongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci)Gate GwanghwamunBosingak BelfryGana Art CenterLotte World Tower & MallCOEX AquariumNagwon Instrument ArcadeSeoul City HallJamsil Sports ComplexPoopoo LandJongmyo