- 4-hour evening tour of Seoul, including Deoksu Palace
- Enjoy a special evening visit to Deoksu Palace (Deoksugung)
- See the illuminated City Hall building on Seoul Plaza
- Shop for souvenirs and street food at Dongdaemun market
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The striking palace is the only palace that is open for visits at night and the evening light adds a special air to your tour. As you explore the walled palace grounds, listen as your guide explains the meaning of its name – the ‘Palace of Virtue and Longevity’ – and its importance as one of the Five Grand Palaces of the Joseon Dynasty kings. Along the way, see the Jonghwajeon (the main hall), the Junmyeongdang (Princess Deokhye's kindergarden), and the Western-style Seokjojeon; then stroll through the forested gardens and admire the statue of King Sejong the Great.
After leaving the palace, continue through the illuminated streets of central Seoul on foot, stopping to admire the beautiful City Hall on Seoul Plaza. Finally, head to the lively Dongdaemun market, which will be buzzing with activity in the evening hours. Take time to browse the stalls and perhaps purchase clothes, souvenirs, or street food with the help of your guide.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 10pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms