Departure & Return
09:10am Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station Exit no 8
09:10am Gangnam Station Exit No 12
09:30am Myeongdong Station Exit No 9
09:50am Hongik Univ. Subway Station Exit No 3
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport in advance
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide about when and where you may take photos
- If a part of the tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military conditions or local circumstances, there will be no refund
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- If you miss the tour bus because of late or confusing tour date, there will be no refund.
- If we don't collect the total 2 people for the tour, the tour might be cancelled. (100%refund)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms