- Discover a darker side of South Korean history
- Chase ghosts through the most haunted parts of Seoul
- Listen to tales and legends of horrific events
- Walk through the streets of Seoul and discover key landmarks
Departure & Return
(Sat-Sun) Outside Anguk Station, under the Exit 2 sign (Weekdays--Mon-Fri) Outside Seodaemun Station, Exit 4
(Weekdays--Mon-Fri) Outside Seodaemun Station, Exit 4 (Sat-Sun) Outside Anguk Station, under the Exit 2 sign
(Sat-Sun) Extended Edition
(Weekdays) Extended Edition
(Sat-Sun) Regular Edition
(Weekdays) Regular Edition
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, it is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ZenKimchi International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Evening Ghost Walking Tour in Seoul.