7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of the South Korean capital and explore with ease on this full-day tour of Seoul. Visit Jogye Temple, The Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace, Insadong, Bugak Skyway, Bukchon Hanok Village, and Myeongdong. Your tour is limited to just 15 people for a personalized experience. Plus, hotel pickup and drop-off is included. If you choose, upgrade to include a second day tour to the DMZ.
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions by air-conditioned minivan or van
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and will be replaced to Deoksu Palace or Changdeokgung Palace.
- On Sundays, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsan Hanok Village.
- This tour requires a lot of walking. and some places have uneven surfaces for wheelchair users.
- The tour schedule can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffic
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- DMZ admission fee is included only if you purchase the 2-Day tour option. Please advise upon checkout of your preferred day to visit the DMZ. We will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOVIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Essential Seoul Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Essential Seoul Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonCity Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginCity Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuCategory
National Museum of KoreaUnhyeongung PalaceHongdaeLotte World Tower & MallTapgol ParkJogyesa Temple63 Building (Golden Tower) Korean Folk VillageNational Folk Museum of KoreaSeoul LandPaju Premium OutletsLotte WorldNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)GangnamNoryangjin Fish MarketLeeum, Samsung Museum of ArtGarosu-gilOlympic ParkPoopoo LandDaehangno (Daehak-ro)