- Full-day tour of the DMZ and War Memorial of Korea, from Seoul
- See the top attractions of the DMZ with a guide
- View North Korea through telescopes from Dora Observatory
- Understand the background and legacy of the Korean War
- Spend time in the War Memorial of Korea
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, transportation, and hotel pickup
Departure & Return
last departure at 08:10am for DMZ full day tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
ending around 4:30 pm at City Hall station
What To Expect
Upon arrival, view the Freedom Bridge and old steam trains as you learn from your guide about the Korean War. Next, drive to the 3rd Tunnel, which the North Korean Army built in the 1970s to infiltrate South Korea. Disembark and follow your guide into the tunnel on foot to see it up close.
After visiting the tunnel, take time to view the exhibits in the DMZ Exhibition Hall, such as displays of old weapons and a film that details the history of Korea.
Continue to the observatory at Mt Dora to see North Korea through telescopes that are trained on North Korea’s propaganda village just over the border.
Go to Dorasan Station, the final station in South Korea before entering North Korea. As a souvenir, receive a stamp that resembles the immigration desk in the airport (you will not enter North Korea).
Pass by the Unification Village on the way back to Imjingak Park, and hear from your guide how people wish for the reunification of the two Koreas.
Head back to Seoul and stop at a ginseng center before having a lunch of Korean fare. After lunch, visit the War Memorial of Korea, which holds more than 10,000 artifacts. Have two hours to make your way through the six exhibition halls and the outdoor exhibition area.
Your tour ends with drop-off at Itaewon or City Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Do not need passport copy in advance
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk down and up for narrow tunnel
- Not recommended for seniors who have any problem to walk
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff