- See more than 40,000 sea creatures at the COEX Aquarium
- Take a scenic cruise on the Han River
- Visit Bongeunsa, one of Korea's major Buddhist temples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up only in Seoul area.
If you put your hotel information, the tour operator will give the pick up time with exact meeting time. You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator
What To Expect
Designed around the theme 'Water Journey,' COEX Aquarium features 14 ‘discover zones’ from the Andes through the Amazon River to the ocean depths. Follow your guide around one of South Korea's largest aquariums, which showcases more than 40,000 creatures and 600 underwater species including seals, sharks, penguins, stingrays and sea anemones.
Next up is a leisurely cruise on the Han River — an ideal way to view the city waterfront. Listen to music and guided commentary as you spot local landmarks and pass under some of the Seoul’s 27 bridges.
Returning to shore, your guide accompanies you to Bongeunsa, a Korean temple housing more than 3,000 Buddhist scriptures. Escape the city bustle as you explore this quiet retreat, including shrines, pagodas and temple halls. Admire painted symbols representing Buddhist principles and soak up the views of Gangnam before you stop by the Ginseng Center and are driven back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KOREA TOUR (DMZ TOUR)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Visit to Red Pine Oil was not included in offering." See review