- Get a chance to visit the DMZ on this half-day tour from Seoul
- Learn about the Korean War and the conflict between North and South Korea
- On a clear day, look through a telescope into North Korea
- Round-trip transport from central Seoul is included
Departure & Return
Meetingpoint: Koreana Hotel 1F(ground floor) at 07:50 am. (This is for travelers who chose meeting point option)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice.
- A pick-up service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour.
- Hotel pickup is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our staff will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- All schedules are subject to change due to road conditions(roadworks, traffics etc.), weather conditions (storms, hurricanes, dense fog, heavy snow, etc.) and the government order, strike, and any other unforeseen reasons for the military reason such as military training, visiting higher level of military personnel etc. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel and/or alter any/all part of the itinerary which may result from circumstances beyond our control. We will do our utmost to improve that situation. However, we can NOT grant refunds. * Alternative itinerary Imjingak park > Art Space BEAT 131 > Odusan Unification Observatory > The war memorial of Korea > Dismissal at City Hall or Myeongdong.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers like ginseng center or amethyst factory.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you didn't receive confirmation email with a pick-up time, please contact us via email or calls.
- For the pistol shooting, participants must over age 14.
- We take the gondola afternoon tour only. If you'd like to take the gondola, please choose afternoon tour option.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- During the pandemic situation, visit some places may be prohibited.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
See all safety measures taken by DMZ Small Group Tour from Seoul Including Dora Observatory .
- "As this is a half-day tour including travelling, dont expect to spend hours at every sight." See review
- "Go to the War Museum in Seoul (free entry) - it is massive and will tell you everything about the war in a lot more detail." See review
- "Definitely not worth the time or money unless you just wanna brag that you've seen North Korea." See review