- Explore the DMZ in safety on a guided tour
- Visit landmarks including the 3rd Tunnel and the Dora Observatory
- Choice of early- or late-morning tours
- Entry fees and round-trip travel from central Seoul included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
last departure at 08:10am for DMZ morning tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3. last departure at 11:10am for DMZ afternoon tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3.
ending around 2 pm for DMZ morning tour at City Hall station. ending around 5 pm for DMZ afternoon tour at City Hall station
What To Expect
Then head toward the Korean Demilitarized Zone to visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, which the North Korean Army used to infiltrate South Korea. With a provided helmet, you can walk down to the tunnel, and then you'll have time to browse the DMZ Exhibition Hall to see displays of old weapons, a short film about Korea's history, and other information about the Korean War.
Next, visit Dora Observatory for a view of North Korea, which you can see using the onsite telescopes aimed at the propaganda village, and then continue to Dorasan Station, the last station before the border with North Korea, where you can get a souvenir stamp that mimics an immigration stamp.
Make your way back to Seoul at this point, passing by Unification Village and stopping at the Korean Ginseng Center before drop-off at Seoul City Hall, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required for afternoon tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Korean DMZ Tour from Seoul.
- "Sturdy shoes are a must if you walk down the tunnel, it's extremely steep and about 1/4 mile down then another 1/4 mile underground to the end." See review
- "The third tunnel is quite hard work and probably not suitable for anyone who has claustrophobia and also includes some parts that require you to crouch a little bit." See review
- "It is a tight squeeze, so not for the claustrophobic." See review