- Explore the DMZ in safety on a guided tour
- Visit landmarks including the 3rd Tunnel and the Dora Observatory
- Choice of early- or late-morning tours
- Entry fees and round-trip travel from central Seoul included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
last departure at 07:30am for DMZ morning tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3. / last departure at 10:30am for DMZ afternoon tour from Hongik Univ. station exit 3. (The departure time can be earlier than showed time in summer vacation period from mid. of Jul. to mid. of Aug.)
ending around 2:00 pm for DMZ morning tour at City Hall station. ending around 4:30 pm for DMZ afternoon tour at City Hall station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with claustrophobia for the 3rd Tunnel. Instead, the traveler may wait outside.
- Not recommended for elderly for the 3rd Tunnel as slope way. Instead, they may wait outside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Sturdy shoes are a must if you walk down the tunnel, it's extremely steep and about 1/4 mile down then another 1/4 mile underground to the end." See review
- "The third tunnel is quite hard work and probably not suitable for anyone who has claustrophobia and also includes some parts that require you to crouch a little bit." See review
- "It is a tight squeeze, so not for the claustrophobic." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews