6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Hotel pickup & drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you cannot find your hotel on our list, please let us know the hotel/accommodation name (with address). Then, we will arrnage the meeting place for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ★★★Because of African Swine Fever, DMZ is officially closed by the government. Until the DMZ is open again, we will provide alternative DMZ tour: Hotel – Imjingak Park (Freedom Bridge, Mangbaedan, Imjingang River Dokgae Bridge, BEAT 131 bunkerexhibition) – Odu Mountain Unification Observatory – Ginseng Center - The War Memorial of Korea(Seoul) - Drop off City Hall
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide about when and where you may take photos
- If a part of the tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military conditions or local circumstances, there will be no refund
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Please contact the local operator for exact pickup time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the afternoon tour
- One shopping Center is included (Ginseng Center or Duty Free Shop)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private DMZ Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private DMZ Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private DMZ Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private DMZ Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private DMZ Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Cheongwadae SarangchaeLotte World AquariumMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Seoul LandBongeunsa TemplePetite FranceGyeonghuigung PalaceDeoksugung Jamsil Sports ComplexNamsangol Hanok Village GangnamKorean Furniture MuseumWar Memorial of KoreaHwaseong FortressHan River (Hangang)Bosingak BelfryLotte World Tower & MallGarosu-gilFootball FaentasiumNamsan Cable Car