- A half-day guided tour of Korea’s DMZ from Seoul
- Listen to an in-depth overview of contemporary Korean history from your guide
- See artifacts from the Korean War and get a glimpse across the border
- Travel comfortably by coach with hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Last Departure place : Hongik Univ. Subway Station exit no 3 Morning: 08:20am Afternoon : 11:40am
(If you choose the Full Day Tour option, we will drop you off at the hotel back)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST get the exact meeting place and time from the local tour operator prior to departure
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide about when and where you may take photos
- If a part of the tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military conditions or local circumstances, there will be no refund
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the afternoon tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you miss the tour bus because of late or confusing tour date, there will be no refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms