- Guided market visit: learn about local street foods and ingredients
- Create four Korean dishes such as ‘Bibimbap’ rice or ‘Sanjeok’ pancakes
- Traditional ‘Hanjeongsik’ dinner with over 10 different side dishes
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
1. MEETING POINT is "Mangwon Subway Station(Brown Line) / Exit 2(Please wait outside! Not inside!)" (Sorry. We can only wait for 5 mins with other guests.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hello K Cooking Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands