4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Modern South Korea’s heritage dates back to the Shilla dynasty, but amid all the high-rise skyscrapers and sleek hotels, the country’s ancient history can seem lost. On this tour, visit the Korean Folk Village with admission fees plus round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel included. With your guide to lead the way, discover traditional Korean houses and catch cultural music performances, and see sides of Korean history many visitors miss.
- Visit the Korean Folk Village with ease from Seoul
- Gain insight into Korean culture from a bygone era
- Admission fees are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Guide
Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
13:00 pm(Pick-up time could be changed depending on hotel where you stay at)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of heavy traffic during National Holidays this tour may cancel.
- The Korean Traditional Performance will be canceled in case of rain or snow .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cosmojin Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Korean Folk Village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Korean Folk Village?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Korean Folk Village?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A must do tour for those new to visiting Korea." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Korean Folk Village
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Mt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Lotte WorldJamsil Sports ComplexSeoul Museum of HistoryInsadongGana Art CenterWar Memorial of KoreaGangnamGarosu-gilSeodaemun Prison History HallUnhyeongung PalaceAlive Museum InsadongKorean Folk VillageCheongwadae SarangchaeYeouido ParkJoint Security Area (Panmunjom)Daehangno (Daehak-ro)Dynamic MazeNamdaemun MarketNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)