- Guided Korean heritage tour in Seoul
- Marvel at Korean architecture as you explore grand palaces by foot
- Browse museum exhibits displaying the fascinating history of Korea, from ancient times to today
- Immerse yourself in traditional Korean culture and at the Korean Folk Village
- Enjoy a traditional Korean lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Disembark to tour Gyeongbokgung Palace, the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty and the largest of the Five Grand Palaces. Marvel at the grandeur of the gates, pavilions and royal halls as you stroll the grounds on a guided tour. At the on-site National Folklore Museum, learn about Korean life from ancient times to the 20th century via exhibitions of artifacts and model replicas.
Re-board the coach for Jogyesa Buddhist Temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism, which depicts an enlightened Buddha inside its main hall dating back 500 years.
Around midday, you will stop by a Korean Ginseng Center prior to siting down for a Korean lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you’re accompanied to the Korean Folk Village, a living showcase for traditional Korean life and folk culture. Walk around here to witness pottery making, basket weaving and the hand-making of winnows, musical instruments, embroidery and bamboo, wood and brass wares.
After this immersive experience, you’re transported back to your Seoul hotel by coach.
Please note: Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays, in which case you’ll visit Deoksugung Palace. This walled palace compound is home to the Seoul Museum of History, which you’ll also tour with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY KOREA TOUR (DMZ TOUR)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms