3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover some of the South Korean capital’s top attractions on this half-day Seoul tour, including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village and the War Memorial of Korea. Travel with your guide to the Seoul Tower on Mt Namsan. Take the elevator to the top for panoramic views over the high-rise city skyline. Explore Namsangol Hanok Village and admire faithful recreations of traditional Korean homes from the days of the Joseon Dynasty. Visit the War Memorial of Korea and learn of the hardship and struggles faced during the Korean War.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned coach with driver
Admission Fee (Seoul Tower Observatory)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator.
If you cannot find your hotel name on the list, please let us know your hotel information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Mondays Namsan Hanok Village and the War Memorial Museum of Korea may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Namdaemun Market and the National Folk Museum instead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seoul Morning Tour: Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, The War Memorial of Korea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seoul Morning Tour: Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, The War Memorial of Korea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seoul Morning Tour: Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, The War Memorial of Korea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seoul Morning Tour: Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, The War Memorial of Korea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pick up point was difficult to find and a bit of a walk." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Seoul Morning Tour: Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, The War Memorial of Korea
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Namdaemun MarketCheongwadae SarangchaeCOEX AquariumUnhyeongung PalaceLeeum, Samsung Museum of ArtSeoul Museum of HistoryGarosu-gilGyeonghuigung PalaceFootball FaentasiumDaehangno (Daehak-ro)Seoul SkyJoint Security Area (Panmunjom)Everland ResortDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)JongmyoBukchon Hanok VillageSinheungsa TempleNamsangol Hanok Village Seoul LandWoongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci)