- Follow your guide on a food tour through Seoul
- Sample tasty treats in bustling Namdaemun Market
- Learn of the role food plays in Korean culture and society
- Includes a traditional meal at a Korean barbecue restaurant
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Seoul Private Food Tours with a Local Foodie: 100% Personalized.
- "The only advice is to wear comfortable walking shoes and make sure you don't stuff yourself too much as you go around the markets as the tour (at least with us) we ended with a dinner at a local restaurant." See review