6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Seoul encapsulates the best of South Korean culture but for first-time visitors, it can often feel overwhelming. Make the most of even limited time in the city on a full-day tour that focuses on highlights such as Bukchon Hanok Village and Gwangjang Market. Rather than navigating an unfamiliar city alone, you’ll get your bearings and benefit from insider info with a guide.
- See the best of Seoul even in limited time on an express sightseeing tour
- Tick off more highlights without wasting time getting lost
- Discover information that you're unlikely to find in a guidebook
- Receive tailored recommendations for the rest of your vacation
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will let you know where to meet before the tour, mostly we pickup all hotels but sometimes airbnb style accommodation is quite difficult to pickup, in this case, we let you know meeting points before tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Here Korea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group : Seoul Highlights Tour with Korean BBQ + Food tasting
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursUnique ExperiencesSeoulUnique Experiences - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonUnique Experiences - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuCategory
CheonggyecheonHongdaePaju Premium OutletsYeouido ParkRunning Man Thematic Experience Center InsadongLeeum, Samsung Museum of ArtSeoul SkyKorean Furniture MuseumDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun)Seoul LandJongmyoWar Memorial of KoreaJogyesa TemplePetite FranceGyeonghuigung PalaceNational Folk Museum of KoreaJeongdong TheaterNational Museum of KoreaNamsan Cable CarDaehangno (Daehak-ro)