Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
3 Tours & Activities
Cayman Spirits Co. Tours
7 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a rum distillery tour, then relax on the legendary Seven Mile Beach during this half day tour in the Cayman Islands. With your friendly local guide, visit a rum cake factory and the island's only rum distillery to learn how rum is distilled and taste a few different varieties. The last stop is the Seven Mile Beach Club on Seven Mile Beach, where you'll enjoy access to the beach facilities, free Wifi, showers, changing room, bar, restaurant and pool.
- Take a rum and beer tasting tour, then relax on the legendary Seven Mile Beach
- Visit the island's only rum distillery to learn how rum is distilled and taste a few different varieties
- Enjoy access to the beach facilities, free Wifi, showers, changing room, bar, restaurant and pool at the Royal Palms Beach Club
- Includes a traditional Caymanian lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
Complimentary Local lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointNorth Terminal, 31 Harbour Dr, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up available from the Margaritaville Beach Resort (lobby) at 1:40 pm. If you miss the pickup at Margaritaville Beach Resort, please head to the cruise port (North Terminal) on Harbour Drive, George Town.
Important: The tour starts at 2pm and we will NOT delay the tour bus because of someone running late. Please get there early!
- George Town Cruise Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Conduct: The tour will involve entry into third party premises, and you acknowledge that you will be subject to the rules and regulations of these premises upon entry
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund
- Grand Cayman is a tender port, please disembark as early as possible to avoid missing your tour. You may request "priority tender" on-board your ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On arrival to the cruise port, look for the "AMVIVO" sign located at the gazebo next to the North Terminal. You may ask a port staff for assistance if necessary
- Check-in will start at 1:40 PM
- Tour operates on local Island time not ship's time
- If your ship dock's somewhere other than George Town, please take a cab over to meeting location downtown
- If you arrive to the meeting location too early and don't see anyone from Amvivo do not panic, there are shops and free Wifi spots within 100 feet from the meeting point where you can wait around and kill time.
- If you have a car, parking is available behind the Bayshore Mall in George Town
- This tour is not recommended for cruise passengers with departure time 5:00 pm (local time) or earlier
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMVIVO LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch?
This activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch.
See all safety measures taken by Rum and Beer Tour with Lunch.
Product code: 8717P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsDistillery Tours ExtremePorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeven Mile BeachGrand CaymanShore Excursions - Hobart4WD Tours - HobartBus Tours - HobartSporting Events - HobartDistillery Tours - HobartExtreme - HobartPorts of Call Tours - HobartBeer & Brewery Tours - HobartHalf-day Tours - HobartShore Excursions - Port Arthur4WD Tours - Port ArthurBus Tours - Port ArthurSporting Events - Port ArthurDistillery Tours - Port ArthurExtreme - Port ArthurPorts of Call Tours - Port ArthurBeer & Brewery Tours - Port ArthurHalf-day Tours - Port ArthurShore Excursions - Burnie4WD Tours - BurnieBus Tours - BurnieSporting Events - BurnieDistillery Tours - BurnieExtreme - BurniePorts of Call Tours - BurnieBeer & Brewery Tours - BurnieHalf-day Tours - BurnieCategory