6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please ensure you change into dry clothes before boarding the vehicle for your transfer back to the port/hotel. You will not be allowed to board the vehicle in wet/dripping clothing.
- We recommend having a towel, extra pair of clothes, swimming costume and water shoes for the tour. You will have the option to walk or swim in the water while on the boat and might get wet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAYTOURS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Bioluminescent Boat and Starfish Beach Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Bioluminescent Boat and Starfish Beach Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Bioluminescent Boat and Starfish Beach Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Bioluminescent Boat and Starfish Beach Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 72082P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeven Mile BeachGrand Cayman4WD Tours - HobartSporting Events - HobartBus Tours - HobartNature and Wildlife - HobartWater Tours - HobartExtreme - HobartFull-day Tours - Hobart4WD Tours - Port ArthurSporting Events - Port ArthurBus Tours - Port ArthurNature and Wildlife - Port ArthurWater Tours - Port ArthurExtreme - Port ArthurFull-day Tours - Port Arthur4WD Tours - BurnieSporting Events - BurnieBus Tours - BurnieNature and Wildlife - BurnieWater Tours - BurnieExtreme - BurnieFull-day Tours - BurnieCategory