4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Customize this private guided tour of Shanghai by picking two to three attractions to visit. On the half-day tour you can either follow a suggested itinerary or choose based on your interests. Attractions include the well-preserved Yuyuan Garden, the Bund or Riverside Promenade (Binjiang Da Dao) with skyline views, the French quarter, and more.
- This tour is good for first-time visitors to Shanghai
- Customize your tour itinerary based your preferences
- Choose between a morning, afternoon, or evening departure times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Attraction entrance fee
Food and drinks
Airport pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For airport/cruise layover or outskirt area travelers, please either meet up at Fairmont Peace Hotel or Maglev Train Station. Or additional pick up charges apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai City Tour
4 hours 20 minutes
13 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouCity Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan) Tours & TicketsDuolun Road Tours & TicketsShanghai Old City (Nanshi) Tours & TicketsTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng) Tours & TicketsMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu) Tours & TicketsFormer Residence of Sun Yat-sen Tours & TicketsShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC) Tours & TicketsShanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts Tours & TicketsJinjiang Action Park Tours & TicketsLupu Bridge Tours & TicketsZhujiajiao Tours & TicketsWuzhen Water Town Tours & TicketsM50 Tours & TicketsShanghai Disneyland Tours & TicketsPudong Tours & TicketsChina Art Palace Tours & TicketsTianzifang Tours & TicketsWusongkou International Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsWorld Expo Museum Tours & TicketsShanghai Maglev Train (SMT) Tours & Tickets