4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Shanghai’s historic monuments, idyllic parks, and vibrant neighborhoods offer ample photo opportunities, but it can be a challenge to capture the city’s magic on camera. On this private 4-hour photography tour, you’ll benefit from expert tips and advice from friendly tour guide, visit all the best viewpoints, and leave with a camera full of postcard-worthy vacation snaps. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets of the city
- Free snacks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Shanghai local snack - fried dumpling
Transport by vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Private Photography Tour of Shanghai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Private Photography Tour of Shanghai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I do like to take photos but it wouldn’t matter if you didn’t." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghai4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - WuxiSporting Events - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiCity Tours - WuxiExtreme - WuxiHalf-day Tours - WuxiCategory
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai DisneylandShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Xin Tian DiTianzifangShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Bund Sightseeing TunnelFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsLupu BridgeFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenShanghai Chedun Film ParkJin Mao TowerShanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)