8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Make the most of your airport layover on this whirlwind guided tour of Shanghai—also well-suited to cruise ship passengers. Tick off impressive landmarks, from the cutting-edge Bund waterfront to the 400-year-old imperial gardens. Veteran travelers who have already covered the highlights can choose from lesser-known sights like the Propaganda Poster Art Center or Jade Buddha Temple.
- A customizable layover or dock tour of Shanghai’s top sights
- Get a taste of Shanghainese cuisine with a tasty lunch stop at a local restaurant (included)
- Choose from multiple sights and activities, with options for both first-time and return travelers
- Enjoy VIP pick-up from the airport or cruise terminal port and opt for one-way or return transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Shanghai style Lunch
2-way or 1-way Airport/Cruise Port Transfer (please choose the option you need)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Bottle of water
Shanghai Tower Ticket
Yu Garden entrance ticket (or Jade buddha temple ticket)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Shanghai airport (PVG/SHA), Cruise terminal (Wusongkou/ Dongdaming) or your hotel in Shanghai
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Baoyang Road Shipside, 18 Bao Yang Zhi Lu, Baoshan Qu, China
- Baoyang Road Wharf, China, Shanghai Shi, Baoshan Qu, Bao Yang Lu, 宝杨路
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise if you have big luggage or more than 2 luggage.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- The latest picking up time is 3:00PM (15:00)
- If your departure location is from your hotel, please advise your desired tour pick up time upon booking
- Detailed flight or cruise ship information is required upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-inclusive Customized Shanghai Layover Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All-inclusive Customized Shanghai Layover Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiShore Excursions - Eastern China4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaPorts of Call Tours - Eastern ChinaLayover Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaShore Excursions - Suzhou4WD Tours - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouPorts of Call Tours - SuzhouLayover Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouShore Excursions - Wuxi4WD Tours - WuxiSporting Events - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiExtreme - WuxiPorts of Call Tours - WuxiLayover Tours - WuxiFull-day Tours - WuxiCategory
Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)Duolun RoadM50 Shanghai DisneylandTianzifangZhujiajiaoShanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Wuzhen Water TownPudongMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalHuangpu RiverShanghai Port International Cruise Terminal