4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go on a night out on the town with this 3.5-hour acrobat show and dinner experience in Shanghai, including round-trip transport. Start with dinner at one of the most beloved eateries in Shanghai, and indulge in authentic Chinese dishes. Afterward head to the city’s acrobat theater, and watch from your seating as amazing acrobats perform tricks, such as aerial walking and bowl balancing.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Nice and friendly English speaking guide
Private driver and car
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. For hotels located in the outskirts, pick up and drop off can be arranged at additional surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Hotel name and address required when make the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shanghai Dinner and Acrobatics Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shanghai Dinner and Acrobatics Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Shanghai Dinner and Acrobatics Show
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeBus ToursDining ExperiencesTheatersHalf-day ToursDinner and ShowCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingShanghaiNightlife - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaDining Experiences - Eastern ChinaTheaters - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaDinner and Show - Eastern ChinaNightlife - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouDining Experiences - SuzhouTheaters - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouDinner and Show - SuzhouNightlife - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouDining Experiences - HangzhouTheaters - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouDinner and Show - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Huangpu RiverShanghai DisneylandShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Duolun RoadM50 Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Jinjiang Action ParkShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Xin Tian DiShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Bund Sightseeing TunnelTianzifangTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)World Expo MuseumFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)