- Full-day Shanghai city highlights tour, with lunch included
- Learn about Shanghai's history, sights and culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Stroll through enchanting Yu Garden, a Ming dynasty park of ponds, caves and pavilions
- Visit Old Street to see its classic Ming- and Qing buildings and teashops
- Explore Shanghai Museum, home to vast displays of historical Chinese art
- Stop for photos at the Bund waterfront and visit the Jade Buddha Temple and Xin Tian Di district
- Enjoy a delicious included lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel 1st Floor Concierge, address: 250 Huashan Road, the departure time is 07:50 am.
Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World 1st Floor Concierge, address: 88 West Nanjing Road, the departure time is 08:15 am.
Hotel The Westin Bund Center Shanghai 1st Floor Concierge, address: 88 Henan Central Road, the departure time is 08:30 am.
Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai 1st Floor Concierge, address: 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road, the departure time is 08:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please arrive at the exact meeting point you choose at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each booking requires 2 passengers at minimun
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Shanghai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms