4 hours to 4 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a Shanghai soup dumpling dinner and river cruise on this private evening tour. Take a VIP Class cruise along the Huangpu River, admiring the floodlit colonial-era Bund and illuminated skyscrapers of Pudong. After your cruise, savor a traditional 'xiaolongbao' (soup dumpling) dinner at the highly-rated Din Tai Fung restaurant, and stroll around Xintiandi, one of Shanghai’s hippest historic districts. Cruise, dinner with a drink, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Discover the best of Shanghai on this evening tour
- Cruise along the Huangpu River with VIP seats
- Tuck into a dumpling dinner at the famous Din Tai Fung
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide
Private driver and car
Dinner at Din Tai Fung
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only for hotels located in downtown area. Pickup does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang, Qingpu,Jinqiao, and Chuansha in Pudong areas. If your hotel is not in the downtown area, your guide will give you instructions to the meeting point downtown.
Huangpu River cruise ticket VIP seating
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please provide hotel name and address at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Din Tai Fung Dinner and VIP Class River Cruise Experience in Shanghai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Din Tai Fung Dinner and VIP Class River Cruise Experience in Shanghai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiRomantic Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaRomantic Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouRomantic Tours - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiCategory
Huangpu RiverShanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai DisneylandShanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsZhujiajiaoM50 Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)China Art PalaceShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Wusongkou International Cruise TerminalShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Xin Tian Di