6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t spend your Shanghai stopover inside the airport; maximize your time in China and opt for a private and customizable sightseeing tour instead. This personalized layover tour is tailored to your needs and allows you to tick off The Bund (Waitan), French Concession, and Yuyuan Garden in limited time. Airport or hotel pickup and drop-off are included for added convenience.
- Private and customizable Shanghai layover tour
- Escape the airport and spend a stopover sightseeing
- Tick off The Bund, French Concession, and Yuyuan Garden in limited time
- Airport or hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Two-way or One-way Airport Transfer (please choose the option you need)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Bottle of water
Hotel pickup and drop-off (If Needed)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise if you have big luggage or more than 2 luggage.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- Detailed flight information is required upon booking
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flexible Private Shanghai Layover Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Flexible Private Shanghai Layover Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiShore Excursions - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaPorts of Call Tours - Eastern ChinaLayover Tours - Eastern ChinaShore Excursions - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouPorts of Call Tours - SuzhouLayover Tours - SuzhouShore Excursions - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiCity Tours - WuxiPorts of Call Tours - WuxiLayover Tours - WuxiCategory
Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Jinjiang Action ParkDuolun RoadShanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Lupu BridgeWuzhen Water TownShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsChina Art PalaceWorld Expo MuseumJing’an TempleShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)