3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Shanghai’s nightlife scene changes so fast it’s hard for even regular visitors to keep up. Discover the city’s classic locations by night with a private guide and driver on this 100% flexible dinner tour. Experience the converted “shikumen” houses of Xintiandi, the colonial charm of the Old French Concession, and the majesty of the Bund. Along the way, enjoy dinner and a drink at the stylish Lost Heaven Silk Road.
- Eat dinner with a glass of wine, beer, or cocktail at Lost Heaven Silk Road
- Tour the Bund, Xintiandi, and the Old French Concession by night
- Enjoy all the flexibility you’d expect from a private guided tour
- Take it easy with door-to-door private round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( hotel located in downtown area)
Transport by private vehicle
One drink at rooftop bar (wine ,cocktail , beer, soft drink etc)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shanghai Night Tour with Lost Heaven Dinner and Bar Hopping Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shanghai Night Tour with Lost Heaven Dinner and Bar Hopping Option?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNightlifeRomantic ToursBus ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaNightlife - Eastern ChinaRomantic Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouNightlife - SuzhouRomantic Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - WuxiNightlife - WuxiRomantic Tours - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiCategory
Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalDuolun RoadShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)PudongFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senJing’an TempleShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Huangpu RiverShanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Jinjiang Action ParkShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai DisneylandBund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Lupu BridgeShanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)