5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ensure a memorable evening out in Shanghai on this 5-hour tour, with a choice of two itineraries. Choose to soak in the Gokurakuyu hot springs or admire Shanghai’s glittering skyline on an evening Huangpu River Cruise, then tuck into a delicious hot pot, one of China’s most famous dishes. Hotel pickup and private round-trip transport is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Vegetarian meal option available
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experince
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water if option is selected
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hot Pot dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by comfortable vehicle
Hot Spring entrance fee or River cruise ticket based on your booking option
Drinks and food in the hot spring rest area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hot Spring pools are all separated for man and woman (no joined pools available)
- You will have dinner with your tour guide together
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Hot Spring option is not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Pot Dining Experience with Hot Spring Bathing or River Cruise in Shanghai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Pot Dining Experience with Hot Spring Bathing or River Cruise in Shanghai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It may feel a little weird in the beginning, but it's not that bad after a couple of minutes, well, for women at least." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hot Pot Dining Experience with Hot Spring Bathing or River Cruise in Shanghai
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghai4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - HangzhouNight Tours - HangzhouSporting Events - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouExtreme - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)China Art PalaceJinjiang Action ParkShanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)M50 Jin Mao TowerDuolun RoadShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)PudongZhujiajiaoFengjing Ancient TownShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen