- Discover the art of making hand-pulled noodles in Shanghai during a cooking class
- A hands-on cultural experience that's ideal for food lovers
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight people
- A guide provides information on Shanghai's food scene that you won't find in the guide book
Departure & Return
By Subway: We will meet at exit 7 of Changshu road subway station(Line 1 or Line 7) at 13:30pm Wuzhong Wet Market, No. 318, Urumqi Middle Road (near Fuxing West Road) By Taxi: We will meet at 13:30pm front of Wuzhong Wet Market English address: Wuzhong Cuisine Market, No. 318, Urumqi Middle Road (near Fuxing West Road). Chinese address: 乌鲁木齐中路318号乌中菜场门市(近复兴西路)
No.1690 Middle huai hai road 淮海中路1690号
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cookinshanghai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.