Departure & Return
Make your transportation from Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) to downtown Shanghai. Please specify your flight and hotel information at the time of booking. The driver will hold your name sign and wait at the exit of luggage claim hall of airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure you notify us by telephone or email if your flight or hotel information changes.
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct flight number, arrival time, and hotel address.
- If you stay in airbnb, we might not be able to pick up at the door. Because normally airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
- Hotel drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Shanghai. For further distance there might be an extra cost for transfers. You'll be notified by your tour operator.
- We provide up to 2 hours of waiting time at the airport after your flights arrives, counting from the actual landing time. Otherwise, you will be considered as a no-show. Or additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour) may apply, if you encounter any problems (visa issue or the luggage losing, please do not hesitate to contact us at +86-13910694045 immediately.
- Babies and children count as passengers even if they do not require their own seat. (We can provide the baby car seats for free if you request. Please specify in the “Special Request” form at the time of your booking, at least 3 days ahead).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff