- Discover Shanghai’s best street food with a private guide
- Feast on enough dishes to make an entire dinner
- See Shanghai lit up in lights on a Huangpu River cruise
- Learn about Shanghai history and heritage as you stroll the lanes
Departure & Return
You will be meeting your guide at lobby of Shanghai Central hotel , located at : No.555 Jiujian Road, Huangpu District
After the cruise , your guide will help you get taxi back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please kindly provide your local contact number or hotel information upon booking so your guide can contact you if anything changes (no hotel pickup/drop off)
- Please advise the preferred time under the special requirements field upon booking if you have
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas