3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover a side of Shanghai it takes a local to know on this private foodie walking tour. Explore main streets and back lanes as you snack and slurp on delicacies like soup dumplings, roast duck, and mango pudding—enough for a full meal. Finally, enjoy a Shanghai classic: a Huangpu River cruise.
- Discover Shanghai’s best street food with a private guide
- Feast on enough dishes to make an entire dinner
- See Shanghai lit up in lights on a Huangpu River cruise
- Learn about Shanghai history and heritage as you stroll the lanes
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour guide
Private walking tour services
Food tasting and drinks during the tour (enough for the dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Pls provide the hotel you will stay in case thelocal guide need contact)
Departure & Return
505 Jiu Jiang Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
153 or 291Zhongshan Dong Er Lu (Zhongshan East2nd Rd), 黄浦区 China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please kindly provide your local contact number or hotel information upon booking so your guide can contact you if anything changes (no hotel pickup/drop off)
- Please advise the preferred time under the special requirements field upon booking if you have
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shanghai Evening Street Food Walking and Cruise Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 36522P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiFood Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaWalking Tours - Eastern ChinaStreet Food Tours - Eastern ChinaFood Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouWalking Tours - SuzhouStreet Food Tours - SuzhouFood Tours - WuxiCity Tours - WuxiWalking Tours - WuxiStreet Food Tours - WuxiCategory
Shanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)World Expo MuseumShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai DisneylandWuzhen Water TownBund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Jing’an TempleShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)PudongXin Tian DiDuolun RoadFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senJinjiang Action ParkShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)