- Choice between morning or afternoon departure
- Morning tour includes Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Musuem, People Square and Pearl Gallery
- Afternoon tour includes Yuyuan Garden, Silk Factory, entertainment district including the Bund
- Includes hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Shanghai city location hotels (cruise port pickup not available)
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
If you choose the morning tour, absorb the sacred majesty of the Jade Buddha Temple; see how precious pearls are cultivated in the Fresh Water Pearl Gallery; enrich your knowledge of Shanghai’s history at the Shanghai Museum; and wander amid the verdant beauty of People Square.
On the afternoon excursion, see the gorgeous greenery of the Yuyuan Garden; admire the antique charm of Shanghai Old Street; marvel at the symbolic structure, The Bund; and see how silk has been produced for hundreds of years at the well-established Silk Factory. Please see the Itinerary section below for detailed information on each attraction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shanghai Museum is closed on every Monday. You will visit M50 Art Zone instead if your tour is on Monday.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Yuyuan Garden is closed on every Monday. You will visit City God Temple and Yuyuan Bazaar instead, if your tour is on Monday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour.