3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get the most out of your Shanghai trip by experiencing the combination of a Huangpu River cruise and a Xinjiang food experience. Take the stress out of navigating the metro, and instead travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle. See multiple famous Shanghai landmarks from your river cruise such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower and World Financial Center, and have a guide to translate the menu during your Xinjiang feast.
- Great choice for travelers with limited time in Shanghai
- Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Delicious Xinjiang style halal dinner provided
- Save time waiting in line—river cruise ticket included
Saved to wishlist!
Soft Drink or Beer
Additional alcoholic drinks or Juice (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel, outskirt hotel, airport or cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the dinner is served in the local restaurant, Not on the River Cruise
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour with Xinjiang Style Dining Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour with Xinjiang Style Dining Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you come to Shanghai you must see The Bund at night and reserve it on a boat like this tour you can see more without the crowd." See review
- "Viator is better than some other tour operators because they pick you up at the hotel and drop you off." See review
- "The river cruise was a beautiful experience, definitely the best way to see the lights on the river at night (the Bund walkway gets very crowded and can make it difficult to get good photos)." See review
Product code: 32073P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursRomantic ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghai4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - Eastern ChinaRomantic Tours - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - SuzhouRomantic Tours - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - WuxiNight Tours - WuxiRomantic Tours - WuxiSporting Events - WuxiBus Tours - WuxiExtreme - WuxiHalf-day Tours - WuxiCategory
Huangpu RiverMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Xin Tian DiShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Duolun RoadZhujiajiao Kezhi GardenFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsWorld Expo MuseumJin Mao TowerShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)ZhujiajiaoShanghai Disneyland