3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Shanghai is known for its eclectic skyline; watch it light up in color on this private 3-hour walking tour of Shanghai at night. This tour includes entrance to the Shanghai Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Asia, for spectacular views of the city.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Included free admission to Shanghai Tower
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Great local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Shanghai area
Entrance fee to Shanghai Tower observation Deck(Can be replaced by one of the other tower if needed)
Local tasty dinner( If dinner option is booked)
Local transportation( For a party of 1-4 pax ,you will be traveled in the local premieum uber)
Local Transport(For a group of 5 or more than 5 pax, private MPV van will be provided )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise pick up details at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions to visit Shanghai Tower. If canceled due to poor weather, such like a bad raining day, you will be given the option of an alternative night activities instead, such as take a Huangpu River cruise ride or visit Old town bazaar when lit up at night.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shanghai Night Tour : Shanghai Tower Observation Deck and Amazing Lights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shanghai Night Tour : Shanghai Tower Observation Deck and Amazing Lights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shanghai Night Tour : Shanghai Tower Observation Deck and Amazing Lights
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Jinjiang Action ParkDuolun RoadShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Jing’an TempleShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Fengjing Ancient TownShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai DisneylandShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)TianzifangWuzhen Water TownZhujiajiao